WordPress has released a new version (again) and latest version is 4.2.2.
This release has 13 bugfixes and a fix for the latest XSS vulerability fix.
I recommend you to update your WordPress installation as soon as possible or at least remove the following file:
In addition to the security fixes, WordPress 4.2.2 contains fixes for 13 bugs from 4.2.1, including:
– Fixes an emoji loading error in IE9 and IE10
– Fixes a keyboard shortcut for saving from the Visual editor on Mac
– Fixes oEmbed for YouTube URLs to always expect https
– Fixes how WordPress checks for encoding when sending strings to MySQL
– Fixes a bug with allowing queries to reference tables in the dbname.tablename format
– Lowers memory usage for a regex checking for UTF-8 encoding
– Fixes an issue with trying change the wrong index in the wp_signups table on utf8mb4 conversion
– Improves performance of loop detection in _get_term_children()
– Fixes a bug where attachment URLs were incorrectly being forced to use https in some contexts